Friday, June 5, 2020

Quarantine Life From the Eyes of a Ten Year Old

        Hey guys! So my little sister, Layla, wanted to write a blog post of her own. The following post is her story.  I hope you enjoy it!
This is me!

         What do I start with? How about I start with my name.  My name is Layla. I enjoy doing lots of things. I enjoy riding my bike, reading, playing soccer, doing crafts, having family time, and being with people.  
        Recently my dad has been going out to give out food and share the Gospel with the people.  I stay at home with rain dripping from the sky everyday.  I also do rainbow loom when I am bored.  My bigger sister, Hannah, has been getting back to her crocheting and music life.  Jordyn has been into reading more than usual and playing the wii with me.  

        I am sure you are wondering what kind of food my dad is giving out.  Here are some of the items, toothpaste, soup, powdered drinks, soap, beans, maseca, incaparina, consume, and rice.  My dad is continuously going out to share the Gospel and give out food.  There has been a great harvest during the past couple of months, thanks to God, my Hero.  We have also been able to have family time a lot more than usual 😀.  

        Though our trip to the States was cancelled, I am thankful that we can still be in touch with our family.  Speaking of family, my aunt had her baby, Christopher, just yesterday!  He is the cutest thing ever!  Until next time!
         
Meet Chris!

        This is Hannah again!  Just wanted to let y'all know that this is her first ever blog post.  Please let us know if you liked it and if you want to hear more from her!  

Featured Post

Blessed Be the Name of the Lord

 Blessed be the name of the Lord, holy and lifted up.  My God is a strong tower, a mighty fortress.  Those who turn to Him for refuge will n...