Thursday, June 24, 2021

No Excuses

    Hello again! I was not planning to write a post today, but I want to cover one of my neighbors in prayer today. Today some of my friends went into the harvest to share the Gospel and one decided to go share with one of his friends afterwards. I went on my walk thinking about that and about how I need to share the Gospel more in my neighborhood.
    I walked by a woman sitting on the sidewalk on her phone. Immediately, I felt a tug to go talk to her. I walked right past her. But the tug pulled me back. I stopped in the middle of the street and said to God, "I have 20 minutes and I need to get back, there's no time." But He kept tugging, so I turned around and introduced myself. 
     I shared the Gospel, praying the entire time. She says she is Christian but didn't directly answer my question about whether there was a day in her life when she repented and believed. She said that she couldn't tell me if she was close to God or not because she isn't sure that God can forgive her. I prayed for her and gave her my number. 
     Please pray for continued contact with her and that God will show her that she is not beyond His power to forgive. Pray that she sees God moving in her life today and that she would discover His love. Pray that all the hurt she has in her heart would be healed.

 "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." ~1 John 1:9

Featured Post

Blessed Be the Name of the Lord

 Blessed be the name of the Lord, holy and lifted up.  My God is a strong tower, a mighty fortress.  Those who turn to Him for refuge will n...